Monday, April 19

time to hit the road


I leave tomorrow in the wee hours, with Tim (who will probably be sleeping in the back,) to drive down to Nashville to see My Morning Jacket and then on to New Orleans for JazzFest. We're leaving the dogs with relatives but the cat gets the house to herself and a neighbor to check on her. It's about a 14 hour drive to Nashville and we like roadtrips. I'm looking forward to a turn of the kaleidoscope and a different view ~ some camping, some hostelling, some exploring. We'll be a week in our travels. Never been down that way. I'm looking forward to this! I've got a page full of plans: the French Quarter, Cafe du Monde, the voodoo tour...

I'll be doing some wordless posting while I'm away ~ of Polaroids I've not yet shared with you. I hope you enjoy them!

Bon Voyage in your daily adventures this week!