Thursday, June 3

studio days



I've been working hard to finish the pieces for the show ~ Metamorphosis: Works on Paper, which I hang on Saturday. If you're in the area, you're invited (by me) to stop by on Sunday from 1 - 4pm for the opening at Orchard Artworks (520 Tomlinson Road, Bryn Athyn, PA 19009.)

It's a gorgeous little place, and I'd love to see you there! We'll have a bit of food and such, and the other artists will be there too. The show's up from June 6 - July 10, 2010, and the gallery is open Fridays and Saturdays 10am - 4pm, and Sundays from 1 - 4pm. We're not open other days since it's a cooperative gallery and we the artists work there too, running the place, and weekends work best for most of us. :) So feel free to stop by anytime it's up ~ keep in mind that if someone buys something, they carry it away with them that day, so near the end of the show, there might not be as much work (I hope!) although I'll periodically stop in to fill in the gaps (the many, many gaps...)

Back to work!

What projects are filling your hours these days?