Monday, February 21

10 things that make me happy



1. getting a massage (got one today!)
2. spackle
4. sunshine
5. books on cd
6. Birds & Blooms magazine
8. a clean bathtub
9. taking the dogs' collars off so they stop jingling and driving me crazy
10. road trips

And that said...I'll be taking a little computer break segueing into a Number 10. I might be found in Boston by the end of the week...I'll be back on Sunday, hopefully with some photos. A mental break is needed if I'm going to be able to think straight when my show's up. I hope you all have a great week!

Now I'm off to eat a scone for dinner and I guess I need to do some packing.

What are your top 3 favorite items to bring when you travel? Mine are: needle and thread to sew things into my journal, a good book that is not escapism but that can be read in short, rich, thoughtful doses, and my travel tea mug. For tea on the go.


*