Wednesday, March 16

the kitchen

kitchen

kitchen

kitchen

double arches

mary magdelene

kitchen

kitchen

kitchen

kitchen

kitchen

mimi


A rainy day here with a dripping garden soon to be seeded with lettuces, kale, and spinach. My cold fingers hold a hot cup of honeyed tea as I look out the window studded with raindrops onto a pale sky. I just couldn't wait for a sunny day to share pictures of the kitchen ~ so here it is!

We have been enjoying it so much. Yesterday I made Tim a few scrambled eggs with goat cheese as he sat on the stool on the other side of the counter. We chatted and I cooked and we were out of each other's way. There are still some wrinkles to iron out, but the last main thing is for me to find enough beautiful dried twists of branch to make the door handles and drawer pulls. So imagine the cupboards with those on. It has such a woodsy feel in there. And the green is called Camping Green.




*