Friday, June 3

weekending




I'm still here but feeling quiet these days ~ I wish I was posting more but I've been gardening, enjoying the cool air, looking for a new used car, and busy with many little deadlines (what a word!) and projects ~ I seem to be scooting around working on things more than I've been thinking and writing. I still love listening to this cd when I'm cleaning or cooking ~ it kind of blends right into the open windows and the backyard noises. I've also begun re-reading The Fellowship of the Ring and watched I Am Love (so good), and am scanning and printing dozens of polaroids.



Hope you are enjoying the almost-beginning of this lovely summer! I can't believe it's june already.



Also deciding ~ do I go garage-saleing tomorrow or sleep in? Hmmm. What do you usually do on a saturday?




*