Friday, September 23

35mm + holga + ontario











all taken with my Holga when we were in canada



Another thing I love about non-digital film is that weeks later when you get the roll developed, you get to relive all those experiences that have passed, and re-enter that feeling again. (Although, as I was telling tim last night while we walked to 7-11 for ben & jerry's, digital film is like polaroid because it gives instant gratification, which is pretty enjoyable.) When we picked up the 2 packets of photos yesterday I held them in my lap for a little while as we drove home, before I opened them, because the anticipation was so sweet.


These are all taken with my cheap plastic Holga camera, which I've never used before. I had no idea what I was doing, had the settings wrong each time, doubly exposed shots unintentionally and am delighted with how things turned out. Oh, the power of the amateur!





*


Holga 135, Kodak Gold 200 film