Tuesday, November 1

the summer of water and sunshine

holga, kodak gold 200 film


holga, kodak gold 200 film


canon, 50mm lens, kodak gold 200 film


holga, kodak gold 200 film, harvesting hops


canon, 50mm lens, kodak gold 200 film


holga, kodak gold 200 film


holga, kodak gold 200 film


canon, 50mm lens, kodak gold 200 film



All film shots from this summer, at the ocean, at the cabin, at home. Outdoors. And as you can see, mostly with tim as my model. I shall pursue the habit of turning the camera on myself more.


I am so happy to be using film again, although I feel a bit wobbly still from the long hiatus. Wobbly is good though, I think ~ keeps me on my toes.


Now there is snow outside, a load of wood stacked out back and a roaring fire at my back as I type, a warm and sleepy dog at my feet, potato-leek soup a-boil. I keep checking on the swallowtail caterpillars and so far, they seem to be doing fine out there. I hope they make their chrysalis' soon, because this is no type of weather to be frolicking about in without winter clothes.


xo brooke




*