Saturday, February 18

around here lately









around the studio




around the studio




around the studio




around the studio




around the studio



I have plans to hit an estate sale early tomorrow morning. It's been ages and I hope I find something special. My house is filled with thrifted and free, curb-shopped and garage-sale things, but I still love the thrill of the hunt.


Bought pink flowers today from our local cheap veggie market. Also thrifted five jigsaw puzzles ~ we've been playing a lot of crossword puzzles and boggle, and it brings a wonderful freshness and feeling of discovery to my brain.


Finally fixed the spot on the wall where the green paint in the kitchen had gotten scraped off. I've been looking at it for months, and it has bugged me every time. There's always a hundred little things like that that I notice, but I rarely have the energy to keep up with all of it. Now each time I look at where the spot was, I feel wonderful.


Off to eat some mango,
xo brooke




*
reading: come, tell me how you live by agatha christie mallowan