Tuesday, March 20

a little early but kind of right on time

studio
for sharper images, click on the photos



studio



studio



studio



studio



studio



Organizing the studio, the garden, the basement, the house in general. Plastering, painting, spackling ~ in general getting an idea of what needs to be done before we rent the place out. It feels so good to get those things done. When we were house-hunting we'd often hear owners say, Why did I wait so long to do all these things, only to move? I don't feel quite like that, just like we're cleaning up in a marvelously tidy way as we go.


I am so ready for all of this. Tim uses the word nesting about 4 times a day to describe me. But it's more like un-nesting. I think I'm about to fledge.


Overhead the hawks and crows and sparrows fly by with twigs in their beaks. They know it's time for them, too.






*