Friday, June 15

this morning

Untitled
38.5 weeks



He was moving a lot when I took that picture this morning. I look such a funny shape ~ you can really see his back. A stranger this week mentioned to me that my bump seemed small for how far along I was ~ was I eating healthy?


I'm sure you know this, but don't say things like that to pregnant people. It makes us worry.



almost there.



Remember back when my reminder chalkboard looked like this?



Untitled



Untitled



Untitled



Untitled



Untitled



Untitled



Untitled



Untitled



A good morning so far. We're going for a little hike before tim leaves to start his weekend shifts. I feel full of energy, probably because I took about 4 naps yesterday.


Have a wonderful weekend! And thank you for all the book recommendations! I'm stopping by the library later today because some of them are already on hold for me. Can't wait to dive in.

xo brooke






*