Wednesday, July 25

4 weeks later...

above the sink




4 months today!!!!




mimi




this week's farm-share blushing beauties




my next memorization




he's been into knotting lately




Untitled




...And here we are, getting into things again. A month already! Four weeks ago this morning I was in my bedroom having a baby. Now the yummy tough newborn phase is unwrinkling into patterns. Things are so much easier now ~ we know him better, he is sturdier, we are making rhythms in our day, and my nights are pretty pleasant with not too much awakeness. My sense of humor has deepened.


I'm finding myself leaning deliciously towards thoughts of the studio ~ just wanting to get in there and see what happens. I've missed that part of myself.


What are you making and doing these days? I'd love to be inspired.

xo brooke




*