Monday, August 13

and, after a hiatus...

studio



studio



studio



studio



studio




I don't mean this in a mean way, but somedays Cedar is so wanting-to-be-in-arms that I should call him Velcro. He's a sweetie and I love him. Tim's sleeping up his eight hours from the shift he finished early this morning and I am so happy I'll have him back for the week. Three days on my own was tough. Cedar gave me about 15 minutes laying in the co-sleeper in the studio today before I had to pick him up again. I tried repeatedly, about 5 or 6 times, to walk him to sleep and then lay him down again. But he's a smart little fella and wasn't having it. And I know you're not supposed to put them on their belly, but I did try it and he finally stayed asleep although I felt guilty and kept checking his breathing. It's supposed to be one of those things you don't do.


But, I did get a little work done, for that 15 minutes, and it was good.

xo Brooke





*