Friday, October 12

Colorshade instant film and, goodness, everything looks good against our new table

Untitled



Untitled



Cedar



Surprise birthday cake from my mom (Gramom's recipe)



Birthday lunch



Mom prepping to lay stone.



Yesterday was a perfect birthday! Deep blue sky, birds wheeling overhead. My mom laying stone in the yard. Tim watched Cedar and I chatted long with my sister. Cedar watched his cousin. We all sat down to lunch Tim brought from a local farmer's market ~ and a cup of homemade butternut squash soup I made from our farm-share produce.



Cedar and his cousin



Untitled



My mom is a wizard with stone.



Today I went to a yoga class for the first time since having Cedar. I've done yoga at home but have missed the camaraderie of a class. During the pregnancy I went to a fantastic prenatal yoga class once or twice a week and I have been so homesick for that again. The studio I checked out today had buttermilk yellow walls and the music playing sounded like the wind. It was beautiful. But, not the class for me. It's also strange to wear clothing I don't need to be able to breastfeed in. There are a few other studios around to check out and I'll do that these next few weeks; find my niche.





*