Saturday, December 15

The loose ends are so satisfying to tie up

Tree's up!


The tree's up ~ blue spruce, potted. High up to keep it safe from baby and puppy. And we were so on the ball for our gifts this year. Everything's all ready to go for our celebration on the Solstice. I love exchanging gifts that day, so bright and special with such ancient meaning ~ and the ice cream place still open ~ and time for a walk. And then no need for high expectations for Christmas, when travel stretches us thin. 


Untitled


Another room awaiting another coat of primer and then a coat of color. I'll finish this in the spring when warmer temp's allow open windows.


Guest room's painted


The guest room, finally painted and almost ready for occupants.


I so wish my camera had focused.


And, the owl I saw this afternoon on my way to our local Waldorf school's Festival with Cedar. I so wish my camera had focused properly.


These are the things I think about at night when I'm drifting off to sleep and they make me happy. How are things going for you these days?

xo Brooke




(I put a little peanut butter into the puppy's Kong for overnight. He's going nuts.)




*