Sunday, January 27

my rustic incantation

Untitled

all the time in the world

Untitled



my rustic incantation

my rustic incantation

my rustic incantation
my rustic incantation



I've been really into making these little spaces lately, filled with words and a small chair. A place for a pause, for inner work, for rest.


The chair symbolizes stepping back, slowing down, and being thoughtful about what's next, or what's presently going on.


The poems are found word by word in old books because we can always find our story in the stories already told, which both keeps us all connected and allows our uniqueness.


When I use birds in my work I'm tapping into their ability in a moment to leave the earth and take to the sky, leaving heaviness and weight and darkness behind.


Beyond that, the story is up to you.


They can be found here.

xo Brooke



*