Saturday, February 16

the weekend things


























I'm seriously going to eat him up one of these days.


I've been trying to take things more slowly. Not do so many things at once. Leave some for tomorrow. I feel less stressed out ~ Tim even mentioned it. I wish Cedar could stay this age but it is already slipping away. He's getting three teeth in on top. He's holding onto everything and sitting up on his knees and then sometimes he topples.


Every night I have grand ideas of what I want to do after he goes to bed but I end up drifting from thing to thing. Tidying, mixing up a pie crust, steaming squash. Doing mundane things just because I can take my time doing them. I don't think very far ahead and pretty much decide what we're doing the morning of each day. It's a change from how I used to plan and write lists. It's just too hard to plan a lot and then face the disappointment of not being able to do it. There's a line to navigate between being flexible and being aimless.


Thank you all for your kind comments on his cloth book! I had so so much fun making it and may make some more smaller ones. I may put some in the shop. If that happens, I'll let you know.


How is your weekend going?




*